Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

It’s been quite some time since I first felt the desire to create a blog like this one, but I didn’t had the time until now. The main goal of this blog is to share ideas, discoveries and thoughts about 3D real-time rendering, game/engine programming, and computer science in general. I do not consider myself an expert in that field, I just got my degree in computer science, so I’m not very experienced yet with the 3D industry, and I still have a lot to learn. Still, I think this blog could be useful to people that are beginners/intermediates in shader or engine programming. Please forgive the English mistakes I may commit, English is not my primary language, but I can assure you I will do my best to avoid them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment